- Corporate or Firm Name: Domaine du Paternel
- Legal Structure: SCEA (a French agricultural development company)
- Partnership Capital: €145,132
- SIREN registration number and place of registration: 413 577 289 00023
- Registered Office: 11 Route Pierre Imbert, 13260 Cassis, France
- Telephone: +33 (0)44 201 7703
- Publication Manager: The Santini Family
- Website Hosting Service Provider: Evolix SARL
- Website Hosting Service Provider Address: 37, rue Guibal - 13003 Marseille, France
- Website Hosting Service Provider Telephone: +33 (0)49 105 9254
Site Design and Development: Metycea SARL Hosting: Evolix. This website was created using the Drupal platform.
Photos: Evan de Sousa - 17 Avenue des Oliviers, 13260 Cassis, France - email@example.com
Royalties - Copyright - Links
All parts of this site are covered by French legislation and international law with respect to copyright and intellectual property. The information presented on this site is public. All reproduction rights for icons and photos are reserved.
Reproduction on Paper Medium
With the exception of icons, reproduction of the pages of this site on a paper medium is authorized, subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
- the documents are intended for free distribution,
- the documents are copied in their entirety (and are not modified nor altered in any way), and
- the site is explicitly cited as the source, and includes the mention that all reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on Electronic Medium
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized, subject to the addition of clear, legible text mentioning the source and “rights reserved”. The information may only be used for personal, association or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes are prohibited.
Our site allows hypertext links to be created to link back to its content, on the condition that we are contacted beforehand and approval given.
Information Technology and Civil Liberties
In application of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on Information Technology and Civil Liberties, you have the right to oppose collection (art. 26 of the law), to access (art. 34-38 of the law), and to rectify (art. 36 of the law) your personal data. You can therefore request correction, addition, updating or deletion of any personal data that is incorrect, incomplete, ambiguous, not current, or that was collected, used, communicated or retained without authorization.
In accordance with Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on Information Technology and Civil Liberties, you may at any time modify or delete the information related to your registration. You may do so by contacting us directly at the address indicated on the Contact page.